• Made of 100% natural rubber.
• Rubber suction cups prevent accidents from sliding and slipping.
• Subtle texture provides light comfortable padding to bare feet.
• Available for bathtub or the floor outside the tub.
• With holes for water flow.
1. Begin cleaning your rubber bath mat by placing it in a tub or shower floor. Spray with a foaming bathroom cleaner. The foam-action sprays will get into the hard-to-reach corners of the mat's bottom surface. Often, the suction cups on the underside of the mat, which hold the mat in place, can become the toughest spots to clean. Spray the foaming cleaner on both sides of the mat. Allow it to soak in for 30 minutes.
2. After the spray has set in, use a large scrub brush to scour away any set-in stains, mold and mildew. Scrubbing will also remove soap scum or debris. Use a toothbrush to get into the small
est nooks and crannies.
3. Use bleach to remove stubborn stains. To prevent a chemical reaction, apply bleach or bleach-based products and wipes to the surface after drying. Do not mix cleaners.
4. Rinse the mat under hot water once you get it clean. Wash away any debris. It is best to clean the tub or shower after cleaning the mat to prevent contaminating an already-cleaned surface.